Accessor - Accessor provides a quick access to main Windows functions, folders and documents.
What's new in version 1.7:
1. New Items are added into Main Menu, such as:
- Find Files and Folders,
- Empty Recycle Bin,
- Clear Documents History,
- Formatting Floppy Disk.
2. Now original file icons are displayed while viewing File System (FDD, HDD, CD and Network drives).
3. Settings window has absolutely new interface! Now with:
- improved color palette;
- more convenient settings window;
- Tray Popup Menu which allows to hide/show some Menu Items.
Main features of the program:
- Review of the File System (FDD, HDD, CD drives and Network drives) from icon on the
- creation of the list of the most frequently used and favorite folders and use it with
help of "Quick Folders" button which is added to:
- all standard Open/Save dialog windows;
- Open/Save dialog windows in all versions of Microsoft Office;
- access to the Control Panel and it’s elements (add/remove programs, properties of the
screen, modem, Internet and system);
- termination of any running programs from popup menu in one click (Kill User Process);
- process administration (termination/addition of the processes) allows to look through
the available windows in system with the description of the process itself
(id windows, file path, process icon, window styles);
- CD-ROM administration (Eject/Close CD from the system tray);
- ShutDown / ReStart / LogOff / Lock WorkStation;
- and many others...
List of Changes:
Version 1.7 from 2004-01-16